• Evening protests in Al-Khalidia (150 persons) demanding Arab troops in Syira, Kerm Eshami (80 persons) and Al-Hola town (100 persons).
• Shooting was heard in the Waaer Area and an explosion in Al-Enshaat. No causalities were recorded.
• The Arab League committee visited the central prison in Homs.
• Heavy shooting happened in Bab-Hood while the Arab committee inspectors were in the area.
• The attorney Ghias Issa Nasr was kidnapped and then killed in Al-Kossour area by an anonymous.
• An explosion device that weighs 20 kg was dismantled in Al-Kossour neighborhood in Homs.
• An agricultural research center was attacked and stolen by undefined group in Al-Karetain neighborhood.
• An explosion device was dismantled near by a police station in Al-Bayada.
• A mortar bomb explosion happened nearby Akrama in Homs which resulted in the injury of 2 people.
• Ryad Hamza’s house was attached by rebels who killed two of his sons and kidnapped two others.
• An explosion device was dismantled from an ambulance belongs to Al-Watani hospital right be it arrives to the hospital.
• Armed rebels attacked Akrama neighborhood with 3 RBJs in Homs.
• The Arab committee visited the department of riots and women in the central prison located in Homs.
• MP Imad Galion, appears on Al-Arabiya TV saying he resigned from the Syrian people’s assembly in protest of government way of dealing with demonstrators.
• Evening protest in Kafer Awied village in Azawia mountain.
• Anti-government gatherings took place in Muka, Maar Shamsha, Al-Ghadka, Saraqb and Klelly calling for external intervention.
• A vehicle belongs to the spinning factory was bombed in Edlib on the Areha/Edlib highway which led to the death of 6 people and the injury of 17 others.
• Heavy shooting happened in Mart AlNoman and Kafroma located in Edlib’s outskirt.
• A civilian was killed in Marat AlNoman simultaneously with the arrival of the Arab committee to the city.
• Two explosion devices were dismantled on Kensafra road located nearby Al-Zawya Mountain in Edlib’s outskirt.
• A bus, belongs to the department of roads and bridges, was stolen nearby Marat AlNoman.
• The leading district director Mohamad Hasan was kidnapped by rebels on his way to Edlib.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 300 people occurred in Al-Zabadani simultaneously with the arrival of the Arab committee.
• Abd Al-Rahman Salah and his son Kasem were killed by the free army’s militia nearby Al-Shohadaa square in Douma. An opposition’s newspaper complemented this act since he was a pro-government.
• An engineer was released after he was kidnapped by armed rebels who stopped a vehicle belongs to the real estate bank in Sakba area.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 600 people took place in Karnaz area located in Hama’s outskirt.
• More than a 100 prisoners convicted of crimes related to recent events in the presence of AL observers.
• The Arab committee visited the justice court in Damascus.
• Al-Assad president issued a legislation bill granted a general amnesty for the crimes committed between 3-15-2011 till 01-15-2012.
• Opposition sources say that actor Jalal Al-Tawil is released after he was arrested earlier for conducting “illegal political activities”.
• Two anti-government gatherings estimated by 200 people took place in Al-Herak and Al-Naema areas.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 150 people took place in Nahta village and another one took place in Al-Sabeel neighborhood.
• The Arab committee visited the governmental department and met with the governer.
• Sohail Khalid Alkhateen was arrested nearby Al-Naseeb checkpoint without specific reasons.
• Evening protest in Bakras village for around a 100 persons according to activists.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 250 people took place in the entrance of the city.
• The Arab committee visited both Al-Assad hospital in Albo Kamal and the criminal security department.
• a car full of weapons was seized in Dear AlZour.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 200 people took place in Amoda town.
• A pro-government gathering took place in Tal Hamsh in Qamishly simultaneously with the arrival of the Arab committee to the area.
• The Arab committee visited the central prison in Qamishly and met with its administrator.