تفجير حافلة مبيت بعبوة ناسفة قرب صحنايا بريف دمشق ما أدى لمقتل ستة عسكريين هم الملازم أول مهدي محمد الأحمد والملازم أول أحمد عبد الله علي المحمد والرقباء يوسف إبراهيم وجهاد إبراهيم وشادي إدريس ونجيب حسن وجرح ستة آخرين.
انتشار للجيش العربي السوري في منطقة الغوطة واشتباكات مع عناصر ميليشيا “الجيش الحر” في عدة مناطق أخرى من ريف دمشق.
انقطاع خدمات الاتصال الأرضية والخليوية وخدمات الانترنت عن مدينة دوما صباح اليوم بعد إطلاق نار كثيف في مرج السلطان في مدينة دوما بريف دمشق.
ناشطون يتحدثون عن اشتباكات عنيفة بين الجيش العربي السوري وميليشيا “الجيش الحر” في حقول برزة، وتبادل اطلاق قذائف متوسطة تلاه سماع صوت انفجارات في منطقة رنكوس استمر لثلاث ساعات نجم عنه عشرات الإصابات من الطرفين تم نقل بعضا منهم إلى مشفى تشرين العسكري.
أنباء عن انفجار قوي مجهول المصدر بالقرب من حاجز مسرابا بريف دمشق.
مجموعة مسلحة مناهضة للحكومة تختطف عيسى الرجب من اهالي حي الزهراء ومعه 3 اشخاص من اهل الريف من محل يملكه لبيع الالبان في السوق.
أنباء عن دوي انفجار ضخم من جهة ضاحية الوليد من جهة طريق الشام إضافة إلى عدد من الانفجارات في كل من باب تدمر وجب الجندلي وبابا عمرو وحي الشماس والإنشاءات وشارع القاهرة وكفرعايا وإطلاق رصاص في مختلف أحياء محافظة حمص.
مقتل عنصر من حفظ النظام عندما كان يسلم دورية مراقبة على يد متمردين مسلحين في محافظة حمص.
إطلاق نار كثيف في ناحية تلبيسة التابعة لريف حمص وأنباء عن مقتل امرأة وإصابة طفل بجروح
حرس الحدود يضبطون 60 ألف ليتر مازوت معدة للتهريب في حمص.
متمردون مسلحون يهجمون على سيارة المهندسة أمل عيسى وثلاثة من زميلاتها ما أدى لمقتلها وإصابة من كان معها.
اختطاف الشرطي وسام العيسى في منطقة القصير من قبل متمردين مسلحين مناهضين للحكومة..
تحرير رامي رسول جمعة من ابناء حي العباسية بفضل وساطة وجهاء الحي بعد اختطافه على أيدي متمردين مناهضين للحكومة.
• A military transportation bus explodes nearby Sahnaya, located in Damascus’ suburb, resulting in the death of 6 soldiers (Mehdi Mohammad Al-Ahmad, Ahmad Abdallah Ali Al-Mohammad, Yousef Ibrahem, Jihah Ibrahem, Shadi Edrees and Najeeb Hasan) and the injury of 6 others.
• The Syrian army spreads in Al-Ghouta area and clashes with the free army militia in many areas of Damascus’ suburb.
• Cell phone, land line and internet services get disconnected in Douma this morning after shooting took place in Marj Al-Soultan area of Douma.
• Activists talk about clashes and shootings between the Syrian army and the free army militia took place in Barzeh fields followed by explosions in Rankous that lasted for 3 hours resulting in injuries from both sides, some of them were transferred to Tashreen military hospital.
• News on an explosion happened nearby Masraba checkpoint located in Damascus suburb.
• Armed men target Daer Sednaya (the monastery of our lady of Sydnaya)with a mortar shell. Only material damages were recorded.
• Anti-government activists state that the colonel Mohammad Khallouf has enrolled in the free amry militia. No video to show that and we couldn’t confirm it.
• Clashes between the security forces and gunmen who tried to cut off the road in Al-Kaboun neighborhood.
• Clashes between security forces and insurgents who tried to enter Al-Abbaseyen square through Jobar. These insurgents participated in a funeral and were shooting in the air.
• A media source: the Syrian army is finishing up its “decisive operation” in Damascus countryside.
• An Arab League meeting, at the foreign ministers level, is scheduled on this coming Sunday to discuss the issue of stopping the observers’ mission in Syria.
• 23 funerals of people were killed by armed rebels take place in many Syrian cities.
• Activists talk about clashes between the free army militia and Damascus airport security forces take place in Htaita Al-Terkman town located on the airport highway.
• Firas Mohammad, the manager of the Civil Aviation institute in Syria, denies the rumor about stopping Damascus international airport.
• A midnight pro-government gathering takes place nearby Al-Abbaseyen square raisning pictures of President Bashar Al-Asaad.
• An anti-government gathering, with the participation of members of the free army militia, takes place in Al-Rastan located in Homs.
• Information on a massive explosion happens in Al-Waleed suburb nearby Damascus road and other explosions in Bab Todmour, Baba Amr, Job Al-Jandali, Al-Shammas, Enshaat, Al-Kahera and Kafr Aya neighborhoods. Shootings were heard in all Homs’ neighborhoods.
• Clashes between the Syrian army and the free army militia take place in Al-Rastan area of Homs’ suburb resulting in deaths from both sides.
• An abduction of a female officer by armed rebels nearby Al-Watani hospital of Homs.
• A security man is killed by armed rebels in Homs.
• Shooting happens in Talbisa, located in Homs’ suburb, resulting in the death of a women and an injury of a little girl.
• Armed rebels attack a vehicle belongs to the agriculture department which led to the death of a female engineer.
• 4 Lebanese die in Tal-Kalakh area after clashing with the Syrian security force.
• Gunmen hijack a trunk and a bus that belong to the Fertilizing factory in Homs.
• Security forces reopen the Homs - Tartous highway after armed rebels tried to cut it off nearby Al-Zara Bridge.
• Gunmen attack a security checkpoint in Talbisa, located in Homs’ suburb, resulting in the death of 4 security men and the injury of 2 others.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 100 people takes place in Hayaleen town.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 50 people takes place in Ehsim village located in Edlib’s suburb.
• Armed rebels cut off Aleppo – Damascus highway, stop travelers and check their ID cards.
• Last night, shooting and explosions take place nearby the governmental building and the security force department located in Al-Kussour neighborhood of Edlib.
• A parking lot belongs to the communication department gets hijacked and 17 cars parked inside it get stolen.
• 2 explosions on Balyoun – Kmasfara road located in Edlib’s suburb result in the injury of a coronal and a security man.
• Activists talk about the death of 2 weapons smugglers (Mohammad Al-Battah and Thaer Al-Tarshan) nearby Edlib city.
• An anti-government gathering estimated by 300 people takes place in Karnaz town.
• Last night, an explosion was heard in Khtab village, located in Hama’s suburb, and another one in Akrama neighborhood of Hama.
• Shooting happens in different neighborhoods of Hama last night.
• An antique piece was found in an armed man’s house located in Hama.
• Clashes between the Syrian army and the free army militia take place nearby Al-Madeek castle which result in injuries from both sides.
• Mahmmoud Al-Alewy’s funeral in Al-Tarmaisa area, located in Hama’s outskirt, turns into an anti-government gathering.
• Ammar Ramadan Al-Ma’asar and Khalil Ali Al-Kassar were arrested last night in Al-Tayana located in Daer Al-Zour.
• Shootings took place in Al-Takaya and Al-Shaikh Yaseen neighborhoods, located in Dear Al-Zour, last night.
• The free army militia announces it has attacked on a security checkpoint located nearby Ghassan Abboud roundabout in Daer Al-Zour.
• Shooting takes place nearby Albo Awad checkpoint located in Al-Kouria town of Daer Al-Zour.
• Clashes between the Syrian army and unidentified groups while they were trying to smuggle weapons on the Syrian – Lebanese border which led to the death of 2 of them, the injury of 4 others and the confiscation of the weapons.
• 2 cars full of weapons and communication devices on their way to Aleppo are seized.
• Rebels crash cars and stores in Al-Fardous area of Halab.
• An all student anit-government gathering estimated by 40 students takes place in Aleppo University.